Monday 18 November 2013

Kraft it Up - November Challenge...not!

I was on a scrap retreat on the weekend and had picked up a piece of Kraft cardstock; this is not something I would use very often and I know there is a great challenge site Kraft it Up so I decided to enter their challenge; I am not sure how I did it but I found a page that said 'This month your challenge is to create a layout using a different style than you normally create, for example if you are a textured/layered scrapper try clean and simple... so off I go and I create the page below using the kraft cardstock to separate and frame each layer. Using patterned paper as a significant background is a challenge for me; many of my pages are based on a plain cardstock base and patterned papers are only used as elements. Tonight whilst preparing to upload this page I found the actual challenge is quite different so I cannot enter this page. I wonder where that challenge went?
This is a photo of our beautiful only granddaughter; I was honoured to be invited to be present at her birth. She is surrounded by seven little male cousins so will probably grow up a bit of a tomboy. This page will be the first page of her album; she is soon to be two years old so I thought it was time to get it started!
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Susan, this layout is so beautiful.. love the photo and all your pretty papers too.. here is the link to this months challenge... http://kraftitup.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/november-challenge-design-team-call.html..If you google kraft it up blogspot you should be able to find it.. This months challenge is to use flairs, wood veneers or enamel dots...showcase one of these... xxlizzy

    ReplyDelete