Saturday 14 June 2014

Sketchabilities - 116

Sketchabilities always provide us with a multi-layered sketch and I have always struggled with layering so I make my best attempt. I am sure I have spoken of these photos before; my four sons from the 2009 family photo shoot and sadly, the last one of them all together. They gotten together the night before and planned to wear the atypical Aussie young man casual wear; denim shorts, navy blue singlet, thongs (flip flops for those outside Australia), and dark sunnies. They arrived and exited their all wheel drive vehicles together and waited for my reaction. It was a really cold morning but after laughing (to their relief) I made them stay in those cloths long enough for these wonderful and treasured photos to be taken before changing into their jeans, shirts and shoes for the rest of the photos to be taken. Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.






No comments:

Post a Comment