Thursday 28 June 2012

Let's Get Shabby - June Challenge

Third Birthday Challenge #31 - This is the New Year.
New Years Day; my youngest son, his wife and 1 month old daughter looking out from their front door onto the New Year. The past year had been both sad and wonderful; my daughter-in-Law had a difficult relationship with her mother and had worked very hard in the past year to rebuild the link between them, they had come to understand, appreciate and love each other not long before her mother was diagnosed with late stage cancer and subsequently passed away only months before the little one was born.The birth of their first child, this beautiful, tiny little girl brought a new wonder into their lives.
I have posted of my hopes and wishes for my little families previously so wont go into it again but to say that, in looking out onto a New Year, they are looking out onto a year of new hopes, new dreams and new possibilities and, with our love, support and very best wishes for them.
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes

9 comments:

  1. I love this Susan, so much so I may have to scrap lift your placement of everything (personal use only, no competitions). I love the tones of the papers used, they blend so well with that gorgeous picture. I hope the family have a wonderful happy time in the future, enjoy these beautiful photo opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, thank you so much for your visits and the lovely comments you leave. Please feel free to scrap lift any of my LO's; I do not mind at all and feel honoured that you should wish to! Kind regards, S

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I like the use of the clocks with the theme of new year and time intertwined... a very precious photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet Susan love the colour tones you have used. Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is lovely! So very full of hope! I used the same challenge to play along as well. But, quite differently - that's a fun part of scrapbooking with challenges! Love what you did with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful "natural" colours and patterns in your very neat and well designed page. Love the banner. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the muted hues and the pretty details of this page Susan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout...the papers tone so beautifully with the lovely pic ..Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Get shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so sweet L.O Susan, thanks for playing along with us at Lets Get shabby :)

    ReplyDelete