Friday 25 April 2014

Life Paper Scrapbook - April Mood Board

It appears that the linkz tool doesn't allow you to link a single post to two websites so I have had to place my Life Paper Scrapbook post on a separate page; the rest of the story can be found here.
I just happened to check out the mood board from Life Paper Scrapbook and found it perfect for the photos I had chosen to use. In case I was breaking some rules I was unaware of, I have completed a double page; the first using the Stuck Sketch sketch and the second using the colours and triangles in the Life Paper Scrapbook mood board.
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.



1 comment:

  1. It is a lovely interpretation of the mood board, the colours you have used with your lovely photos are fabulous, thanks so much for playing along with us at LPS

    ReplyDelete