Friday 25 April 2014

Life Paper Scrapbook Sketch Challenge - April

Life Paper Scrapbook also has a sketch challenge and I have challenged myself to complete all the grandchildren's Christmas and 1st birthday pages for their albums; an added challenge was to stay away from scrapbook shops and only use my stash, that is why I couldn't spell 'one-derful with the alpha's I chose! This sketch turned on it's side was perfect to complete the last 1st birthday page!
This is our second youngest grandson; he was born when we were in the USA so we didn't meet him until he was 3 weeks old; there was no way I would miss his 1st birthday party. His mothers family are great cooks and very confident in the kitchen (I am neither!) so I was grateful when I was asked to take swimming pool duty with my third son, his dad. My DIL is very clever with birthday cakes and made Humpty Dumpty herself, unfortunately I couldn't get close enough for a better photo!
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.




1 comment:

  1. perfect boys paper and i love the title!!
    love the little plane and the clouds as an added touch.
    what a great sketch to tell a complete story

    ReplyDelete