Wednesday 9 April 2014

Scrap Around The World - April Challenge

How could I not love the Scrap Around the World Challenge this month; my favourite colours and the butterflies are so beautiful!
I made this box to hold my medication; my sisters and I really struggle with the fact that we each have to take tablets every day, a legacy from a mother who has, for some years, abused prescription medication and made us all very wary of being like her. I have titled the box Heritage as the medication is for blood pressure, thyroid and osteoarthritis issues; all inherited through our mothers line of the family as several of the generations before us have or do suffer the same ailments. We are very fortunate as there are many ailments or diseases that are much worse and my heart goes out to those and their families who are suffering.
Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave, best wishes.

6 comments:

  1. I love this box
    It's so elegant and the colours are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Susan, This is such a GORGEOUS Box!! Thank you for Joining us over @ SATW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Susan this box is gorgeous! So sorry to say that we don't accept altered or OTP projects for judging at SATW - just layouts, canvases & art journals as per our "10 Golden Rules". It is very gorgeous though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute box.Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ReplyDelete